“Well, you split your soul, you see, and hide part of it in an object outside the body. Then, even if one’s body is attacked or destroyed, one cannot die, for part of the soul remains earthbound and undamaged. But, of course, existence in such a form…few would want it, Tom, very few. Death would be preferable.”
CAN WE STOP FOR A SECOND AND JUST STARE AT HARRY?
training for the ballet, Potter?
^ if there is anyone who didn’t read that comment in Tom Felton’s voice then something is wrong.
true friendship is still being friends despite being in different hogwarts houses
Minerva McGonagall (Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling)‘Is it true that you shouted at Professor Umbridge?’
‘Yes,’ said Harry.
‘You called her a liar?’
‘You told her He Who Must Not Be Named is back?’
Professor McGonagall sat down behind her desk, frowning at Harry. Then she said, ‘Have a biscuit, Potter.’
‘Have – what?’
‘Have a biscuit,’ she repeated impatiently, indicating a tartan tin lying on top of one of the piles of papers on her desk.
If you’re not in Gryffindor we’ll disinherit you, but no pressure.
- Draco Malfoy and the Rejected Handshake
- Draco Malfoy and the Better-than-Potter’s Broomstick
- Draco Malfoy and Hagrid’s Bloody Chicken
- Draco Malfoy and the Year His Father Would Hear About
- Draco Malfoy and the Inquisitorial Squad
- Draco Malfoy and the Vanishing Cabinet
- Draco Malfoy and the Year He Realized He Had Been a Douchebag
“That’s right. Because you know, deep down… you deserve to be punished. Don’t you, Mr. Potter?”
The one who died for power. The one died for love. The one who greeted death as an old friend.ll
The Magic Begins: Most Powerful Quote/Favorite Lines